Friday, March 1, 2013

GREAT NEWS! We were notified this morning that TDU was awarded a grant for the building of the above float that we will enter in the Perry200 Commemorative Parade May 25, 2013!
We still have some fundraising to complete to secure all the funds necessary, so if you would like to contribute supplies, money, and or your time, please contact us. We will also need people to volunteer to walk with us that day to hand out candy. We are excited to be a part of this historic event and to bring awareness to the significant contribution our therapy dogs provide to the Erie community.
WOOF!
Bridget Buzard
Bbuzardtherapydogsunited@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the grant! Great news! I look forward to seeing everyone this coming Tuesday at Panera's at 6.
    Update on K9 Coaches...
    Sarah Reed is no longer available due to relocation of their facility so the majority of my efforts are going into getting a facility. I am currently considering Gannon University's Occupational Therapy Dept., the school in Northeast where Tam Baker teaches her classes, and I have been invited to visit the Community Center at 10th and Ash very close to Sarah Reed Center. I am still tentatively planning to begin the first Saturday in April, but may push the date a week or two back if I cannot nail down a facility in time to give parents/clients enough notice. I appreciate your patience and understanding. In the meantime, if you are interested in volunteering with K9 Coaches with a dog, please contact me at marleysdogdays@gmail.com. Also, I am starting animal assisted therapeutic support for children with autism. Please visit my webpage and/or refer anyone you think may be interested to www.marleysdogdays.weebly.com

    Thanks again and see you Tuesday!

    Marley

    ReplyDelete